Join Conservation Northwest and the National Wildlife Federation (NWF) for a happy hour all about wildlife crossings and habitat connectivity! Co-hosted under Conservation Northwest’s 30th Anniversary and the NWF’s Seattle Wildlife in the City Week, this event will be a mix of casual socializing and presentations from local staff at both organizations. Come meet their team and learn about how they’re making travel safer for commuters and wildlife in Washington state and beyond!
- Seattle and King County Release New Research on Local Urban Heat Islands
- Rethinking Infrastructure to Include Natural Spaces
- New Research Reveals Inequitable FEMA Natural Disaster Funding
- A Conversation With Liz Johnston, Director at City Forest Credits
- Washington Farmland Trust Releases New Annual Report