Join Conservation Northwest and the National Wildlife Federation (NWF) for a happy hour all about wildlife crossings and habitat connectivity! Co-hosted under Conservation Northwest’s 30th Anniversary and the NWF’s Seattle Wildlife in the City Week, this event will be a mix of casual socializing and presentations from local staff at both organizations. Come meet their team and learn about how they’re making travel safer for commuters and wildlife in Washington state and beyond!
- Agriculture Land Protection in Puget Sound
- Q&A with Melissa Campbell, Executive Director at Washington Farmland Trust
- Better Ground on How to Help Save Our Orcas
- Diving Into King County’s $9B Clean Water Healthy Habitat Initiative
- Western Wildfires: Indigenous Knowledge, Watershed Impacts, and Moving Toward a Resilient, Climate-Ready Land Management System