Join Conservation Northwest and the National Wildlife Federation (NWF) for a happy hour all about wildlife crossings and habitat connectivity! Co-hosted under Conservation Northwest’s 30th Anniversary and the NWF’s Seattle Wildlife in the City Week, this event will be a mix of casual socializing and presentations from local staff at both organizations. Come meet their team and learn about how they’re making travel safer for commuters and wildlife in Washington state and beyond!
- Webinar Report: Innovative conservation funding strategies in Puget Sound
- Economic Outcomes of Urban Floodplain Restoration: Implications for Puget Sound
- Washington’s Best Lands and Its Agricultural Identity are Under Threat
- Why We Need Access to Nature to Cope with COVID-19
- A Dose of Nature Improves Mental Health