The Alliance for Jobs and Clean Energy is inviting you to learn about what’s next and how we can keep working together for a more prosperous and equitable clean energy future for all. Please join their webinar on February 26th 5-6pm to discuss initial reflections on the 1631 campaign, our 2019 shared legislative session agenda, and ways to engage in our work moving forward.
- Innovative Finance for Conservation: Roles for Ecologists and Practitioners
- Open Space Opens New Economic Pathways for Local Communities
- Protecting Vital Farmland Near the Snohomish River
- Webinar Report: Innovative conservation funding strategies in Puget Sound
- Economic Outcomes of Urban Floodplain Restoration: Implications for Puget Sound