The Alliance for Jobs and Clean Energy is inviting you to learn about what’s next and how we can keep working together for a more prosperous and equitable clean energy future for all. Please join their webinar on February 26th 5-6pm to discuss initial reflections on the 1631 campaign, our 2019 shared legislative session agenda, and ways to engage in our work moving forward.
- Agriculture Land Protection in Puget Sound
- Q&A with Melissa Campbell, Executive Director at Washington Farmland Trust
- Better Ground on How to Help Save Our Orcas
- Diving Into King County’s $9B Clean Water Healthy Habitat Initiative
- Western Wildfires: Indigenous Knowledge, Watershed Impacts, and Moving Toward a Resilient, Climate-Ready Land Management System